Monday, January 18, 2010

Half Birthday Extraveganza!!!

The trusty 'ole blog has gotten a little stale, for which I apologize (if anyone is kind enough to still look at it:) So.....in several installments, I present to you...Willa's 6 month birthday! I made quite a fuss over it, as I have been on this kick to really live life present in every moment (also because I really like to make cupcakes). She loved every bit of her celebration! And, in case you are curious, the peanut had her 6 month dr. appointment today and she has a massive head! She also weighs 16lb, 6oz and is 25 1/8 inches long. Short and skinny, just like her pop. She was very brave when she got all 4 SHOTS!!! Geez! Her squishy thighs look like swiss cheese tonight!






Here are the tasty treats! You just can't go wrong with cream cheese frosting.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love the cupcakes - what a great idea! So Fun!!