Friday, April 9, 2010

Now you will know all about my favorite holiday



I adore Easter. I always have. I'm not even sure what I like best about it. I love the church service, the music, the Starburst jelly beans, the yummy meal, the weather...It is just my favorite holiday! So it won't come as a surprise that we celebrated big this year with Willa. Case in point, I bought "several" (okay, 5) different outfits that were suitable to wear to Easter church. I might have gone overboard a bit.

The day before Easter, my mom and I took Willa to Grand Island to an Easter egg hunt at my cousin Jackie's house. It was quite the celebration! There were over a hundred little ones there, and nearly a thousand eggs! Willa also got to pet a pony and touch a baby duck, goat, and kitten. She was thrilled! Right after the picture was taken with the duck, she tried to eat its bill. Or maybe she was giving it love, I'm not sure. Many, many thanks to the Gellatly family for the lovely day!

No comments: