Sunday, April 3, 2011

I get to meet one of my heroes today. Heros? I suck at spelling.

It's 4:00am and I am at work and I am bored and its past the point in the night where I can sit and read without nodding off so I am thinking about what we get to do later today. We are going to a Vegan Bake Sale in Omaha! This would be pretty exciting all by itself but the kicker is that Isa Moskowitz will be there, selling her baked goods and autographing her cookbooks and giving all the proceeds to the relief efforts in Japan! It gives me goosebumps and makes my mouth water to think that I can drive to Omaha and buy and eat something that Isa has made. According to her twitter feed, she is doing a lot of pies and that is fine with me! I'm hoping to score maybe some cupcakes, too or something that we can have on Wednesday for Brad's birthday. Sunday to Wednesday is a long time to ask a baked good to NOT go in my mouth though so we'll see...After the bake sale, I think we will hit happy hour at Blue. This day will be heaven for my mouth. And as if the day needed any more bonuses, Brant and Joy are coming with us! Maybe one of my next few posts will be a picture of Isa, Willa and I...

No comments: